PokerHeaven Exclusive €1,500 Rake Race in November

Poker Rake Races | estimated reading time
2011. October 28.
&euro;1,500 PokerHeaven race in November! Be in the Top 7 players and win! In cooperation with <a href="http://www.rakerace.com/poker-rooms/poker-heaven/" title="PokerHeaven Room Review"><strong><em>PokerHeaven</em></strong></a>, <em>Rakerace.com</em> organises the exclusive &euro;1,500 rake race between 1-30 November in which only those registering via <em>Rakerace.com</em> are eligible to participate. In addition to the rake race, all players are welcome to clear the &euro;1,000 deposit bonus, the 30% rakeback or to enter the room's central promotions.<br />
Attention! In the past months most Top 7 players achieved 30-50% moneyback in the race alone, not to mention the additional 30% rakeback, totalling at about 60-80% moneyback. As a result, it is definitely worth registering and clearing this offer!


PokerHeaven.com

As usual, a special rake race is available in November to players registering to PokerHeaven.com via Rakerace.com. Those seven players who generate the most rake during this month will be rewarded as follows:

PokerHeaven EUR1500 Top5

  • Only players registering via Rakerace.com will be eligible to participate
  • Promotion period: 1 - 30 November
  • The leaderboard will be determined on the basis of the amount of rake generated over the promotion period
  • Minimum rake needed for cashouts: €100
  • The leaderboard here will be regularly updated
Of course, besides the rake race and chase, the central promotions of PokerHeaven are also available.
PokerHeaven Room Review
PokerHeaven’s VIP System


Related articles

0 comments

Our partners
Unibet
  • High rakeback
  • Beginner friendly
  • High number of casino players
Go to the room
GGPoker
  • Excellent traffic
  • Soft fields
  • Highest tournament guarantees
  • Innovative games
  • Generous bonuses
Go to the room
RedStar Poker
  • Highly trusted operator with outstanding support
  • Part of the third largest poker network
  • High overall rakeback
  • HUD is available
Go to the room
Natural8
  • Excellent traffic
  • Soft fields
  • Highest tournament guarantees
  • Innovative games
  • Generous bonuses
Go to the room
partypoker
  • Great tournament selection
  • Attractive VIP promotions
  • User-friendly software
  • Reliable provider
Go to the room
PokerKing
  • American players
  • HUD available
  • High central refund
  • New software to meet all your needs
  • More advanced game types
Go to the room
JackPoker
  • Extreme high Welcome bonus package
  • Many recreational players
Go to the room
888poker
  • Many casual players
  • Great promotion for cash game players
  • Exciting game variants: SNAP and BLAST
Go to the room
BetOnline
  • Beginner friendly
  • Wide selection of games
  • US players
  • Wide range of payment options
Go to the room
bwin Poker
  • Great tournament selection
  • Attractive VIP promotions
  • User-friendly software
  • Reliable provider
Go to the room
TigerGaming
  • Soft fields
  • US players
  • Soft fields
  • Beginner friendly
Go to the room
SportsBetting
  • Crypto Deposit & Withdrawals
  • US players
  • Wide selection of games
  • Beginner friendly
Go to the room
Betsson Poker
  • HUD is available
  • Good fields
  • Part of the third largest poker network
Go to the room
Bet365 Poker
  • Premium tables
  • Many sports betting players
  • HUD available
Go to the room
Segregated Markets
  • Privat deal: Only for Rakerace.com players
  • Untouched Fish Ponds on the Segregated Markets
Go to the room
Betkings
  • Rakeback: Up to 60%
  • Generous Welcome Bonus
  • Quick payments
Go to the room
Betfair
  • Pleasant field
  • Significant traffic
  • High flat central rakeback
  • Monthly races with total prize pool of €70 000
  • HUD available
Go to the room
PokerStars
  • Wide selection of games
  • High-guaranteed prize tournaments
  • Great software
  • HUD option
Go to the room